Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Meticulous Bachelor is on SALE!!!!




If you haven't read The Meticulous Bachelor, now's your chance. You can grab it for $0.99! If you like older men/younger women romances, office romances, and drive you crazy couples, this one is for you!!!!



Can one man show her they’re not all the same?

I don’t want her in my life. She’s bold, infuriating and out of control. Her father wants me to babysit her. I don’t have time for such nonsense but I owe him my career. My life.

I’m forty years old, rich as hell, a bit of a control freak, and content with being single. She’s twenty-two, a spoiled brat, and was practically left at the altar. She needs a therapist not a man who could never give her what she’s searching for. She doesn’t need me. 

The problem is I just might need her.


Advertising executive Mateo Martel likes order and routines. He doesn’t deviate from his schedule or allow anyone to tell him what to do. Being single works to his advantage because he’s too busy for a personal life. Or so he thinks.

Spoiled, trust fund baby Giselle Diaz always gets what she wants. Thanks to her rich daddy she’s not used to hearing the word no. When she finds out her ex eloped with a stripper, she spirals out of control and ends up at a strange bar taking a ride home from a hot, older man. 

Once these opposites collide their lives will never be the same. Giselle’s impulsive behavior is more than Mateo can handle. She’s intrusive, stalkerish and knows exactly which buttons to push when it comes to him. The more she pushes the less he resists. Can this spontaneous woman capture the heart of a meticulous bachelor?




No comments:

Post a Comment