Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Baseball Season is in Full Swing... Dirty Talkin' PLAYERS...

When it comes to hitting home runs, these PLAYERS go for MULTIPLES!

Have you met my PLAYERS? If you're looking for a steamy, sexy, panty soaking series I may have just the thing for you.
All books in this series stand alone.

Below are some of the hottest scenes from my smokin' hot series. 




Rosalie's Player
Once a player, always a player. Maybe not this time. 

Hopeless romantic Rosalie Millan is fresh out of college and ready to start a new life in the baseball-obsessed town of Kingston, Rhode Island. Her sister has found her forever love with the Kingston Crushers' second baseman, and now Rosalie wants the same thing. But the man she has her sights set on is far from boyfriend material. He's wild, sex-crazed, and hell-bent on staying single. Still, Rosalie can't seem to give up on the bad boy. 

Up-and-coming baseball pitcher Holt Clemson is on fire, both on and off the field. His career has taken him to the top, and with that success comes women, and lots of them. After spending years watching his father cheat and lie to his mother, he's become jaded when it comes to relationships. He can have any girl he chooses, but the last one he thought he'd ever want is the only one making her way into his heart.

Rosalie wants romance, love, and a man who will do anything for her, but Holt isn't a hearts-and-flowers kind of guy. Can this unlikely duo find some common ground? Will Rosalie make Holt see that happily ever afters do exist? 

Content Warning: contains explicit sex and adult content
Let's see what Holt's up to...
“You sure you want to invite me in?” Holt brushed her hair behind her ear. “Knowing there’s only one thing on my mind?”
“I don’t believe you only want one thing from me.”
“You’re right.” He grinned as he looked her over. The things he would do to this woman if given the chance. “I might have a few things on my mind, but they all have to do with you naked and willing.” He took her face between his hands, focusing on her full, pink lips before claiming them. “Still want me here?” He could taste her lip gloss on his mouth as he detected the conflict in her eyes. Most would say she wasn’t his type, but every woman was his type, especially when they looked as fuckable as she did. He wasn’t buying the innocent act. She was just playing hard to get.
She nodded.
“You don’t look too convincing, princess.” He turned her around so that she faced the foyer mirror. He needed to make her understand what the game was. “I don’t do relationships.” He trailed his lips along her neck as he let his words sink in. “I do sex.”
“Then do it.” She trembled when he skimmed his hand under her skirt, seeking out her panties. They would have to go, he thought as he held the side of her thong in his hand and ripped it from her. When she sucked in a quick breath, her eyes widened in the reflection of the mirror. He had her now.
“See, I’m not like those guys at Yale—all refined and gentleman like.” He smoothed his hand down her ass and between her legs. “I take what I want with no regrets.”
“What do you want?”
“This.” He brushed her sex, growing harder when her arousal soaked his fingers. “I can’t give you what you think you want, but I can give you everything you need.”
She was a dreamer. They’d only known one another a few days, but in that time he’d learned enough about her to know she had high standards when it came to relationships. She was obsessed with Nic and Sage. Always going on about how they were meant for one another. There was nothing wrong with her living in a fantasy world, as long as she knew he was never going to be that guy. The romantic one who would promise her the world and disappoint her in the end anyway. He was honest from the get-go.
He continued to finger her, delighting in those sexy noises she made. “So what do you think?” He pulled out of her, waiting for the answer he wanted to hear. “Can you play my way?” He ran his finger over her lips, almost coming undone when she sucked her arousal from him. “On my terms?”
“I can handle you.”
“There’s no doubt in my mind you can handle me physically.” He turned her to face him. “You’re the hottest babe I’ve ever met. A walking sex dream.” He smirked, but it was true. He’d had plenty of women, but none as sexy as this little kitten. “It’s here.” He touched her forehead. “And here.” He set his hand over her heart, noting how fast it beat. “Those are the places you won’t be able to handle me.”
She didn’t say anything, but he knew he had her all twisted and confused. He hoped she would make the right choice and take him to her bed.
“I’m not hearts and flowers, princess.” He lowered his lips to hers, making sure she was clear on who he was and what he wanted. “Not now, not ever.”
She held his stare with her mesmerizing gray eyes. Fuck! It would be so easy to give this girl anything and everything she asked for. She could demand it of him and he’d do it. That was new.
“Do you still want me to stay?” Say you do. Don’t make me go. We can find a common ground.

“No,” she whispered.

Fuck me! He’d never heard that word before.

“Not if it’s only going to be about sex.”
What else is there?


Will the bad-boy pitcher strike out when it comes to love? 


Shy music teacher Sophia Ballis has sworn off men. After a bad experience with a college jock she decided it was better to be alone than to get burned again. She focused on her education and now her new job at a local private school. 

Professional baseball pitcher Paxton Hughes is a player both on and off the field. He's signed to the Kingston Crushers to bring home the coveted championship title. Nothing can get in his way. Serious relationships don't mix with a life on the road and he never loses focus on the game. One-night stands are his specialty for a reason. 

While out jogging one spring morning, the two collide, setting their course in motion. Pax is immediately drawn to the unassuming beauty. Sophia is aware of his reputation and decides one night of meaningless sex with the attractive Texas charmer is just what she needs to get over her self-imposed dry spell. Pax has more than a one-night stand on his mind, but will his bad-boy persona and demanding schedule ruin any chances of a happily ever after? 

Content Warning: contains explicit sex and adult content 

Who wants a dirty-talkin' bad boy?
When she opened the back door, she found Pax sitting on the wicker loveseat, appearing casual and carefree. He hadn’t pitched tonight. He requested she be in the stands when he did, and she gladly agreed.
“Hey.” She gently closed the door behind her and walked over to him. “Miss me?”
“Maybe.” He reached for her, tossing her into his lap. “The guys dropped me off after we went for some food. I couldn’t unwind so I came over here.”
“Why so restless?” She traced her fingers down his cheek before pressing her lips to him.
“I’m always restless without you.” He ran his hand through her hair. “What am I going to do when I’m in New York?”
“I’ll call you.” She hated to think about him having to leave again. They were just getting into a routine. They felt like a real couple.
“That’s not the same as touching you. I need you in my bed.” He kissed her jaw, working his way down her neck, lingering at her collarbone. “I want you with me.”
“I still have another month of school,” she reminded him. They’d discussed her traveling with him throughout the summer but they hadn’t made any solid plans.
“Have you thought about coming with me on the road?” He slipped the strap of her sundress over her shoulder and placed a soft kiss there. “Some of the guys’ girlfriends come with
 them.”
“Are you sure you want me around all the time?” She shifted to straddle him. “I might cramp your style.”
“Did you go out like this?” His gaze traveled down her body, totally abandoning their conversation.
“Like what?”
“In this skimpy little dress?” He focused on her breasts as he rested his hands on her thighs. “Don’t you know how tempting you are?”
“Show me.” She nipped at his earlobe. “Do I tempt you?”
“What do you think?” He moved her hand over his erection. “Let’s go back to my house.”
“I can’t wait that long.” She reached for his belt buckle. “I have an early morning meeting and my parents aren’t expecting me to sleep out. I don’t want them to worry.”
“Leave them a note.” He watched as she lowered the zipper on his jeans. “What are you doing?”
“Showing you how tempting you are.” She slide her hand inside his boxer as she slithered down, kneeling in front of him. “Maybe I can help you settle down. Help you get a good night’s sleep,”
“Here?” He looked around. “What about your parents?”
“You don’t strike me as a conservative guy.” She leaned forward and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. “You seem like the adventurous type.”
“You keep that up and you’ll see how daring I can be.” He slunk back and closed his eyes as she took him into her mouth. “Hell...” he hissed when she grazed his shaft with her teeth.
The few times they’d been together, she learned what he liked. She may not have been experienced in the sex department but Pax proved to be a good teacher.

“Stop,” he moaned.
“Why?” She glanced at him. “My parents won’t come out here.”
“As much as I adore that hot, skilled mouth of yours, I want something else.” He gripped


her hips and pulled her into a standing position.
“Anything.” She bit her lip as she waited for him to tell her.
“Let’s take these off.” He reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs.
She stepped out of them and kicked them out of the way. “These cowboy boots are what did me in, sugar. We’re leaving them on when we fuck.”
“You’re so dirty.”
“I know my good girl likes a bad boy.” He lifted her skirt, glancing at her bare, exposed pussy. “I’m as bad as they come.” 
***

Jilted once before, now it's her turn to level the playing field. 

Hotshot sports reporter Sage Millan has been busy making a name for herself in the male dominated world of baseball. She's just landed her dream job, and her first assignment is covering the newly crowned World Series champions, The Kingston Crushers. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. The only problem…her ex-boyfriend, and the only man she's ever loved, is the team's second baseman. Things ended badly between them, and she's not sure she can put those demons to rest. 

Professional baseball player Nicolas Cordova is having the time of his life. His team has just won the World Series, and with the victory comes more fame, women, and exposure than he ever could have imagined. But things are about to change for the sexy, charismatic athlete. He never expected his ex-girlfriend to walk back into his life, much less the locker room. 

These days Sage is smarter, more mature, and doesn't plan on being played a second time. Her appearance stirs old memories for Nic. She's the one he let get away in the name of his career. He vows he can be the man she needs this time around. Will that be enough to mend her broken heart? 

Content Warning: contains explicit sex and adult content 

Nic never fails to score...
The heat of Sage’s breath traveled down Nic’s neck as she ran her lips along his flesh.
The evening seemed to move at the rate of torture. While he had liked spending the night with his teammates, showing off the hot woman who was now reaching for his belt buckle, he’d wanted more than anything to get back home and hit the sheets with her.
“Let’s get this dress off.” He tugged at the zipper, pushing the straps from her shoulders as she stepped back and let him remove it. His gaze perused her scantily clad form. “Fuck, woman.” She wore a black bra that pushed her sinful breasts up, a tiny matching thong, and thigh-high stockings. “So, we’re leaving those on when we do it.”
“I don’t care as long as we hurry up.” She slipped his jacket from his shoulders, running her palms across them and down his biceps. “You’re sexy when you’re dressed up.” She undid the buttons of his black dress shirt before she pulled it from his pants. “I’m not used to seeing you like this.”
“I still don’t like it.” He took her face between his hands, kissing her hard, running his tongue along her parted lips. Their need for one another was greedy and fast. Neither one could wait for the other. As he probed her mouth, she undid his pants and lowered the zipper. “Get on the bed.” He tried to guide her back, but she shook her head and pushed him against the wall.
“I want to get on my knees for you.”
“Hell.” He leaned his head on the wall as she slithered down his body, dropping to her knees, taking his pants and boxers with her. “You look perfect.” He stared down at her. “So beautiful.”
She licked her lips as she took his length into her hand, grasping the base as she swirled her tongue over his tip.
“Sage...” He tangled his fingers in her hair as he shifted his pelvis forward. “I’ve missed your hot, sexy mouth. I’ve dreamed of you sucking my cock.”
“Hmm,” she hummed around him, the vibration shooting straight to his balls. As she took him deeper, she moved her wrist back and forth, thrusting his dick fast and hard.

“You like when I talk dirty?”

She nodded as she continued to suck.
“Use your teeth,” he moaned.
It didn’t take her long to give him what he wanted. She ever so lightly scraped her teeth along his shaft, running her tongue back down as he took him as deep as she could. He shifted his hips forward when she gripped his base. His legs tensed as he tried to stave off the explosion that was eminent. Not yet...
“Baby.” He pulled her up by her forearms to meet him. “You make me feel like I’m eighteen all over again.”
“You used to like when I did that.” Her mouth curved into a wicked grin. “Liked it a lot, if I remember correctly.”
“I still do.” He kicked off his shoes and slipped off his socks before removing his pants. “But now I know how important it is to please my girl.” He backed her onto the bed, dropping to his knees. “I remember what you like too.” He took her heels off. “I can’t resist tasting you.”
She leaned on her elbows, her long hair flowing over her shoulders. Taking in his every move, her gray eyes studied him, watching as he hooked his thumbs in the sides of her tiny, frilly thong. “This has to go, but I’m leaving the stockings and the bra.”
“Whatever you want.” Her breaths were quick as he lowered his head.
Breathing in her scent, he reveled in how she glistened for him. “I want you.” He trailed his tongue inside her thighs, moving higher, closer to her heat. “I want to lick, suck, and touch every inch of your glorious body.” 

***
The boys of Kingston Heat are ready and waiting for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment