Friday, April 7, 2017

Dirty Neighbor... #99cents



AMAZON

Keeland Masters... Growing up, he was the boy next door, my older brother’s best friend, the guy who asked me to the prom...and then stood me up. He just vanished into thin air.


Now that he’s back in town, he wants to come over to play. And I’m not talking hopscotch. 



But he’s hurt me once, so I’m sticking to my side of the fence no matter how good he looks pushing that lawnmower in all his tanned, toned shirtless glory.




Samantha Trotten... I should have been her first kiss. I should have been her "first time". Instead, I ended up being the first a**hole to break her heart. But a lot of things were outside of my control back then. 



I've been to hell and back over the past few years. She doesn't even know the half of it.



Now, I'm back in town and I know I should keep my distance. But now that I've laid eyes on Sammie, all I want is a do-over...And I won't quit until I get it.



"Dirty Neighbor" is book one in the "Dirty Suburbs", a series of full-length, stand-alone romantic comedies set in small town Illinois.



Your copy of "Waiting, Always", a friends-to-lovers novella from the "Esquire Girls" series, is included when you buy or borrow "Dirty Neighbor". It starts at the 75% mark of this book file.



"Dirty Player", book 2 in the Dirty Suburbs series is now available here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M17GD5W

No comments:

Post a Comment